Non-invasive procedures that are aimed towards combating the appearance of sagging and loose skin have been all the rage lately. Many people have been taking advantage of the opportunity to turn back the clock and have the tight and beautiful skin of their youth with non-invasive and safe procedures. Ultherapy, also known as ultrasound therapy, is the only FDA-approved ultrasound treatment that is proven to lift and tighten your skin. Through the use of ultrasound imaging, the deeper layers of your skin will be targeted by the ultrasound therapy to produce collagen and transform your skin in as little time as possible. You can opt to get Ultherapy on your face, chest, and other parts of your body for a lifted and youthful appearance. If you’re interested in this miraculous treatment to give you the skin of your dreams, reach out to our licensed professionals at Skin Genity to set up your consultation and appointment.
Ultherapy Procedure Areas
- Ultherapy neck: Signs of aging tend to be visible on the neck first. You can rely on the effectiveness of Ultherapy to target wrinkles, a double chin, and other imperfections in the area.
- Ultherapy for turkey neck: Ultherapy can tighten sagging skin under your neck- often referred to as turkey neck- painlessly and easily.
- Ultherapy for stretch marks: Having a baby or experiencing significant change in your body sometimes causes stretch marks, but Ultherapy can rejuvenate your skin and reduce their appearance.
- Ultherapy face: You no longer need to get surgery in order to have a lifted face again. Ultherapy is a great alternative and is guaranteed to provide you with smooth skin.
- Ultherapy forehead: One of the most common purposes for Ultherapy is eliminating forehead wrinkles.
- Ultherapy jawline: Many dream of having a chiseled and tight jawline, and thankfully, this is attainable with the help of Ultherapy NYC.
- Ultherapy jowls: Ultrasound therapy can also target the jowls, which is the sagging skin below your chin.
- Ultherapy around the mouth: Fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth become more evident as we age, but you can get Ultherapy in these areas to restore the appearance of youthful skin.
- Ultherapy chest: The chest is another place where the signs of aging become immediately evident, but that can be reversed with Ultherapy.
- Ultherapy under eyes: This is a part of the face that is susceptible to saggy skin and those annoying bags. The Ultherapy ultrasound waves are a perfect way of non-surgically smoothing out the area under the eyes.
Ultherapy Before and After
Ultherapy is designed to eliminate the signs of skin aging and give you a more youthful appearance by stimulating the production of collagen in your face and body. It does not require surgery, needles, or even lasers. The professional will start by using ultrasound imaging to examine the area that you want to be treated. With ultrasound imaging, they will be able to see the deeper layers of your skin to make sure that the energy will be transferred to the appropriate areas. The ultrasound applicator will supply energy to the deeper layers of your skin, which will cause an increase in the production of collagen. Unfortunately, you won’t notice a difference right after the procedure because it relies on the production of collagen to be effective, which can take several weeks to months. However, it will be worth the wait to notice your tighter and improved skin that seemed like a fantasy!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultherapy Treatment
How long does Ultherapy last?
Unlike many other cosmetic procedures, you can rely on the results of this treatment to last a long time. Many patients also get maintenance treatments yearly.
When will I see results?
It typically takes 2 to 3 months for your body to produce collagen, which is what the results of this treatment rely on. The results are gradual in nature and take time to fully evolve.
What is the Ultherapy downtime and recovery?
Since Ultherapy is non-invasive and non-surgical, you don’t have to worry about any downtime. There are also no aftercare guidelines that you need to follow afterward, making it one of the most convenient and reliable options for skin tightening available.
How much does Ultherapy cost?
The price for one session of Ultherapy can be between $1500 and $3500 and is based on the areas being treated, the number of treatment lines used by the transducer and the overall condition of the skin including degree of laxity. During your one-on-one consultation the cost will be determined prior to commencement of the procedure.
Does Ultherapy work?
Yes. Ultrasound energy targets tissues in your body to increase the production of collagen, which is a naturally-occurring substance in our bodies. Since collagen gives us our youthful and vibrant appearance, its loss will cause our skin to be loose and sag, making people feel insecure. But ultrasound treatment can help to restore that collagen production and turn back the clock.
Is Ultherapy safe?
Yes! Ultherapy NYC has been FDA-approved and thousands of people rely on its effectiveness and stunning results every year.
What are the Ultherapy side effects?
Overall, our patients tend to notice extremely minimal side effects, if any at all. Most commonly, they notice redness, tingling, and sensitivity, but this goes away within just a few days. The fact that you won’t need any surgery means that you basically won’t notice the side effects.