Restylane NYC is one of the best procedures available to plump up your skin and smooth out any wrinkles that come about as a result of the aging process. It is one of the safest and most effective fillers on the market that does not require surgery or downtime. It will restore the beautiful skin of your youth and make you look rejuvenated in no time. In fact, you will notice a difference as soon as you leave our clinic. Best of all, Restylane is made of all-natural ingredients like hyaluronic acid .
SkinGenity in New York will provide you with the best care in the area, as our doctor and the team of licensed professionals will use special techniques to give you the results you dream of. Plus, the most natural and beautiful results in New York should give you an even bigger incentive to get Restylane fillers for stunning, replenished, and natural-looking skin.
Restylane Injections Areas
- Restylane for dark circles: If you have unsightly dark undereye circles or volume loss under your eyes, you are not alone. Fortunately, you can add volume to the area with the use of Restylane to achieve a fresh and well-rested appearance.
- Restylane lip injections: Many clients opt to get Restylane injected into their lips for a plump and voluminous appearance. Restylane Kysse offers top tiered results with a dramatically improved shape and feel that are both more natural and effective than any other fillers on the market.
- Restylane smile lines: With Restylane, you can smooth out unpleasant deep wrinkles that form around your mouth, commonly referred to as nasolabial folds.
- Restylane chin: Restylane can also be utilized as chin filler, to augment and define your chin. This will help to achieve a better profile.
- Restylane nose: Restylane is also an commonly used alternative to rhinoplasty procedures. Referred to as ‘liquid nose jobs’, you can achieve a straighter nose and reduce the appearance of any bumps with Restylane fillers.
- Jawline filler: Restylane, when used in the jaw area, can produce a very defined and chiseled jawline to help give you a more youthful look.
- Restylane face lift: If you tend to shy away from invasive cosmetic surgeries, Restylane offers you a safer alternative! Restylane fillers can be used to add volume to your face and give you a more plump look. This will help reduce the tell tale signs of aging, without making it obvious to others that you’ve gotten a cosmetic procedure.
- Restylane Acne Scars: A reduction in the appearance of scarring left behind from acne can be achieved with Restylane injections by adding lift and volume to your skin, as well as by improvement and smoothing the texture of your skin.
- Restylane Under Eyes: Over time, the area under the eyes can get saggy and skin loose. This creates those bags that are such a prominent part of the face. Restylane injections under the eyes can lift up these bags, recovering the freshness and energy of the skin.
Restylane Injections Areas
It is inevitable that as we age, lines and wrinkles begin to form on the face and neck from collagen loss. Additionally, losing facial volume gives a hollow and sunken appearance. All of these hallmarks of aging can be reversed and improved with the use of dermal fillers.
The main ingredient in Restylane NYC fillers is hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is made naturally in our bodies and is essential for lubrication between hard tissues. When injected into the skin it acts like a sponge by attracting and retaining water and increasing in size 2-3 times in the injected area. This process generates volume in the desired areas, and creates a smooth and youthful look.
When you look in the mirror and see a tired and hollow reflection of yourself secondary to volume loss you no longer need to stress about it or consider invasive surgery. There is a clinically tested and FDA approved solution which involves getting Restylane fillers in areas where you desire a more plump look, such as the cheeks, tear trough area and smile lines. Putting filler in your lips restores and enhances their original fullness without looking fake or unnatural. Once the results from your Restylane NYC injection set, your face will be lifted, tightened, smoothed, and more voluminous and vibrant.
Here are the different types of Restylane that may be used for your treatment:
Restylane or Restylane Silk
Restylane Silk doesn’t create a lot of volume, so it is normally only used in areas with thin skin or when minimal enhancement is desired. Restylane Silk can lessen the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth, treat the area underneath your eyes, also known as tear trough area, or to add a subtle dash of volume to the lips.
Restylane Lyft is highly regarded for its efficacy in adding moderate to significant volume in places that suffer from premature volume loss or to accentuate certain facial areas for a more attractive look. Restylane Lyft is often used in the cheeks, buccal area, liquid rhinoplasty and the back of the hands. This type of filler can also be used to carefully contour the entire face and achieve a more youthful appearance.
Restylane Defyne & Refyne
XpresHAn technology has created a revolutionary new line of fillers, called Restylane Defyne & Refyne, which are extremely effective at smoothing pesky lines and restoring volume to problems areas. This offers an advantage over other types of fillers in that you can achieve a youthful appearance while still retaining the ability to make facial expressions without anyone noticing any work done. This treatment is applicable to almost the entire face.
The most recent addition to the Restylane line of fillers is the Restylane Kysse, which also utilizes XpresHAn technology to augment and enhance your appearance. This unique formula can actually adhere to your tissues and closely conform to the natural shape of your lips. With Restylane Kysse, you can enjoy a soft and natural feel that isn’t achievable with any other filler available. The results also tend to last longer, so your lips will stay plump and full up to a year.
Restylane NYC Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Restylane last?
Results achieved with Restylane injections are not permanent, and the fillers will be eventually absorbed by your body. The majority of patients have noted that their results last between 9 to 12 months, and the duration may also depend on how active you are and the speed of your metabolism.
When will I notice results?
The results are seen immediately after your procedure, but it takes 3-5 days for everything to settle and minor bruising and swelling to resolve.
How long does the procedure take?
This depends on the specific area that you would like to have enhanced. The procedure can last anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes.
How long is recovery after Restylane injections?
An important aspect of Restylane dermal fillers is that you don’t have to worry about any downtime. You can immediately resume your normal activities as soon as you leave our office.
What is the before and aftercare like?
Before your scheduled treatment, you will have to abstain from using any medications like aspirin or ibuprofen. We also recommend that you avoid consuming large quantities of Vitamin E. These substances act as blood thinners, which in turn can increase the chance of bruising during your procedure. To help with swelling or bruising, we advise you to apply cold compresses to the problem area. We also advise that you do not work out or go into any extreme heat for 24 hours after your injections.
Restylane vs. Juvederm: What is the difference?
Juvederm fillers and Restylane fillers both utilize the plumping effect of hyaluronic acid to achieve their results. They also combat the same problems, whether its replacement of lost volume or smoothing out wrinkles. There are subtle differences between these two fillers, but our doctor will evaluate your personal needs and determine which is the best option for you.
How much does Restylane cost?
The cost of Restylane filler in New York is variable and falls anywhere between $600 and $1500 per syringe. The final cost is based on the type of Restylane filler used, the number of syringes, the goals you are trying to achieve and the credentials of your doctor. At SkinGenity every patient is different and receives a custom plan to achieve best possible results.
How painful are Restylane injections?
Prior to the procedure the skin is treated with a strong numbing cream to minimize any pain you may experience. You may still feel slight discomfort when the needle is inserted into your skin, but this is further minimized by the lidocaine which is mixed into the Restylane filler itself. Lidocaine is a powerful local anesthetic used to lessen the pain you may experience during the procedure.
What are some Restylane side effects?
Treatment with Restylane may result in some minor side effects such as swelling, bruising, or redness. If this does occur, you can expect these side effects to last only a few days and to not impact your daily routine in any way. We recommend using cold and warm compresses to speed up the recovery process. Makeup can also be used immediately to conceal any visible bruises.