An increase in the appearance of the hollows under your eyes, sagging cheeks, and fine lines and wrinkles is a natural sign of aging, but luckily, it can all be naturally reversed and replenished with Juvederm fillers. While Juvederm dermal fillers are typically used for enhancing your lips, there are plenty of other areas where they can be used, such as your jawline or cheeks. Juvederm fillers are completely safe because they are composed of hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that our body makes naturally. The injections only take between 15 to 30 minutes to administer and are virtually painless, so you can be in and out of our clinic and return to your regular activities as soon as you’re done. At SkinGenity, you can trust our licensed specialists to provide you with the best treatment possible for Juvederm NYC and dermal filler injections. It now only takes a matter of minutes to restore youthful and beautiful appearance!
For a limited time enjoy 25% off your 1st treatment!
Areas for Juvederm Filler
There are several different kinds of Juvederm facial fillers, such as Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Vollure and Juvederm Volbella which can be used separately or in combination to reduce the appearance of deeper lines and wrinkles and to reverse age-related facial volume loss.
The areas where patients typically get Juvederm injections are as follows:
- Dermal filler for forehead lines: Often, people have deep horizontal lines in their forehead as they age. Luckily, this can be fixed using Juvederm facial filler.
- Dermal filler cheeks: Losing volume in the cheeks is an unfortunate side effect of aging secondary to fat loss. Juvederm Voluma is a great solution for restoring your youthful appearance by providing your cheeks with a nice lift.
- Dermal fillers under eyes: Also known as tear trough filler, Juvederm dermal fillers can fill in the hollows under your eyes to make you look more awake and refreshed.
- Dermal fillers smile lines: Eliminate the appearance of deep smile lines with Juvederm dermal filler, giving you a much more youthful look.
- Dermal fillers around mouth: It is possible to get marionette lines filler. These are the creases that run from the corners of the mouth to the chin.
- Dermal fillers chin: If you weren’t naturally blessed with a defined chin, all it takes is a few Juvederm injections for your desired results.
- Dermal fillers nose: Scared of getting a nose job? You can get Juvederm facial filler to achieve a straight and stunning new nose within only a matter of minutes.
- Dermal lip fillers: Juvederm lip fillers are easily the most popular procedure this type of filler is used for. Having voluminous and beautiful lips is now made a lot easier.
- Liquid facelift: Getting a facelift is an expensive and potentially dangerous procedure to address saggy skin. A liquid facelift, a term often used to define Juvederm facial injections, can take years off of your appearance with minimal side effects.
How Juvederm Face Fillers Work
As we age, we often lose volume in our faces as a result of a loss of fat in various facial compartments. This causes skin sagging and drooping, which unfortunately is irreversible. While some creams, lotions, and serums claim to provide you with the results you desire, the truth is that they don’t work on the deeper layers of your skin, which won’t do much to give you the youthful look you’re trying to achieve. Juvederm filler is the only way to turn back the clock in a safe and efficient manner. Juvederm facial fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally-occurring substance in our bodies that fills empty spaces under the top layer of your skin. The result? Voluminous and fuller skin that provides you with a youthful and glowing appearance. When you come in for treatment, the areas for injection will be established. Then, the professional will inject the filler in the desired areas. They will also make sure that the product has been evenly distributed by massaging the site of injection.
There are different types of Juvederm filler to consider as well.
As the name suggests, Juvederm Voluma is typically used for providing your cheeks with the volume that was lost over the years. It can also be used in your chin and jawline to give them more definition. Unlike other types of Juvederm, this option can last as long as 18 months.
Juvederm Ultra is mainly used for smoothing out unsightly lines and wrinkles in different parts of your face and neck. People who opt for lip fillers may also get Juvederm Ultra because it adds noticeable fullness. Other common areas for this type of filler include the marionette lines and smile lines.
In comparison to the other two types of dermal fillers, Juvederm Volbella is a softer option. So, if you’re someone who only wants to make subtle alterations to your lips, for example, this is the perfect choice. Volbella will keep your appearance looking natural, making it impossible for people to tell that you had anything done.
Juvederm Filler FAQ
How long is the procedure?
In general, Juvederm injections take between 15 minutes to an hour to complete, depending on where you want the fillers to go and how much filler will be used.
How long does Juvederm last?
Juvederm can last quite a few months depending on a few factors, including where the injections take place and the type of Juvederm that was used. In areas such as the lips and smile lines, the filler typically lasts around 6 to 9 months. But in other areas, it can last as long as 12 to 15 months. Most people come back once or twice a year in order to maintain their stunning results.
When will I see results?
Unlike many other procedures, you will be able to see the results instantaneously and the final results will take shape within only a matter of days.
Juvederm Before and After
You will be able to notice a difference right away. Your lips, cheeks, and any other area that was injected will look more voluminous and youthful. Deep wrinkles and folds will now appear smooth and replenished. Now you can enjoy your new refreshed and vibrant appearance! You can always check out our website to witness dramatic transformations that are made possible with Juvederm fillers.
How much does Juvederm cost?
The cost of Juvederm fillers varies between $600 and $1400 for 1 syringe. The final cost is based on the number of syringes used, the area(s) being treated and the artistic expertise of the injector. After your consultation is complete a custom plan will be created to help you achieve your personal goals and look your best.
Are Juvederm injections painful?
Juvederm injections are not painful. However, it’s possible that you will feel a pricking sensation as the product is being injected into your skin. The good news is that these fillers have lidocaine in them, which eases the pain.
Who should not get Juvederm?
Due to the fact that Juvederm fillers are completely natural and safe, most people can safely get them with no worries. But you should avoid them if you’re allergic to the ingredients, have an infection, or have any bleeding disorders.
What are the Juvederm side effects?
Bruising and swelling are the most common side effects that people experience, but the good news is that they only last for a few days before you get to see the final results. You will be able to go back to your regular activities after the treatment, which also does not require any downtime.